The Leader in Personalized Business Gifts®
Myron Personalized Business Gifts Work
When you contact MYRON with your business gift needs, the first thing we do is help you define your target audience and objectives. We help you answer the questions that are essential to successfully integrating business promotional gifts into your overall marketing strategy. These include:
Why do I want to give personalized business gifts?
Promotional gifts serve many important functions, which include:
- Celebrating company milestones, like anniversaries
- Rewarding your best customers
- Recognizing employee achievements
- Thanking customers for their first orders
- Welcoming a new customer
- Welcoming a new employee
- Motivating employees
- Driving trade show or job fair booth traffic
- Saying "sorry" for a mistake
- Sending holiday wishes
- Celebrating employee birthdays
- Commemorating corporate outings and events
- Thanking donors at a fund-raising drive
- Livening up seminars and conferences
What image do I want to convey about myself or my company?
- Am I looking for something upscale for loyal customers or less costly for a larger more generalized audience?
- Should I use something classic -- like imprinted pens, calendars, or logo tote bags? Or more novel items -- like pocket tools or promotional key rings?
- Do I need something corporate to match my company colors or something identifiable that's related to what we do or sell?
Who is my target audience and how will people use this product?
Every time your gift is used, it reminds your audience of you. If your gift is functional, it tends to be used often, which means your name is seen more frequently. If your gift helps the recipients do their jobs, organize their affairs, or otherwise enjoy their day, they'll not only use them more often, but think that much better of you every time they tell others.
Once you've identified your target audience and objectives, MYRON can help you create business gifts that make meaningful impressions with impactful messages.
Promotional Business Gifts Create Meaningful Impressions
The benefits of promotional business gifts are all about the meaningful impressions made by the gifts on your employees, customers, and prospects. Specifically, the advantages of business gifts include*:
- The ability to carry a message to a well-defined audience
- Products that are useful to and appreciated by the recipients, so they are retained and used, repeating the imprinted message many times without added cost to the advertiser
- The only media that can engage all five senses: sight, sound, smell, touch, and taste!
*List adapted from Promotional Products Association International (PPAI)
Research highlights advantages of promotional business products
The Advertising specialty Institute (ASI) conducted a study in 2008* on promotional products, with these findings:
- Instant recall: More than 8 out of 10 (84%) respondents remembered the advertisers of the promotional products they'd received
- Very impressionable: 42% of respondents had a MORE favorable impression of an advertiser after receiving the item, and nearly a quarter (24%) said they are MORE likely to do business with the advertiser on the items they receive
- It's all business: Most respondents (62%) have done business with the advertiser on a promotional product after receiving the item
- Pens are in: Writing instruments are the most recalled advertising specialty items (54% of respondents recall owning them)
- User friendly: The majority (81%) of promotional products were kept because they were considered useful
- Staying power: More than three-quarters of respondents have had their items for more than 6 months
- Most impressive: The average CPI (cost per impression) of an advertising specialty item is $0.004; as a result, marketers get a more favorable return on investment from advertising specialties than nearly any other popular advertising media
*Research provided by the Advertising Specialty Institute, Copyright ©2008, All Rights Reserved.
Personalized and Impactful Messages
MYRON's trained and experienced service representatives will not only help you choose promotional gifts in a style and at a cost that works for your business. We will also help you craft the message imprinted on your gifts, for maximum impact.
Tips for creating powerful business gift messages
Define a very specific, very measurable goal for your business gifts.Examples:
- Instead of "I want to use them to attract new customers." Be more specific: "I want to increase new business inquiries by 20% this year."
- Instead of: "I want to get my name out there." Be more specific: "I want to let golfers in the area know we're here, and make them aware of our brand."
- Instead of: "I want to let people know we have the lowest prices." Be more specific: "I want to let people know why they can be confident we have the lowest prices."
Include a "Call to Action"
Use your imprint to tell recipients what you want them to do, whether it's to make an appointment, redeem a coupon, make a donation, or call for a free estimate. Examples:
- Your goal:
I WANT TO BRING IN MORE CUSTOMERS
Instead of:Acme Motors (201) 555-1262
Include a call to action:Acme Motors (201) 555-1262
Home of the $10 Oil Change
- Your goal
I WANT TO PROMOTE OUR NEW LOW RATES
Instead of:EIGER FINANCIAL
Include a call to action:EIGER FINANCIAL
Watch your savings grow with us!
- Your goal:
WE WANT TO ANNOUNCE A NEW MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT
Instead of:Atlantic BankCorp
Include a call to action:Atlantic BankCorp
Time is Money!
Ask about our new high-yield Money Market Account!