- Discover Myron
- Our Philosophy
- Myron Quality
- Myron Style
- The Myron Promise
- Custom Promotional Products
- Why Business Gifts Work
- Gift Giving Tips
- Using Promotional Products Successfully
- A More Powerful Way to Advertise
- Perfect Promotional Product
- Return Policy
- Code of Conduct
Dear Myron Customers,
We’ve been thinking a lot about you lately – you are our driving force, you are for whom our mission is built, and we strive to exceed your expectations each and every day. Your well-being and the satisfaction of your own customers has always been our top priority. It is for these reasons we have existed for over 70 years.
On behalf of our entire family we wish for you to know that your health and safety are top priorities as well. We believe it is critical to do our part in reducing the transmission of COVID-19 while also ensuring continuity of operations to support your business.
Our team is working meticulously, exercising a steadfast commitment to ensure the products that enable you to celebrate your customers are available and ensure your orders are delivered safely. Below are some of the steps we are taking to protect both our family and yours in this rapidly evolving situation.
- We are paying close attention and following best practices and guidance from the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention), the WHO (World Health Organization) and other local and country-specific authorities.
- Our customer service and sales teams are fully supported by our IT professionals and infrastructure. We have enacted a combination of social distancing and work-from-home protocols across the globe.
- Within our manufacturing facilities, supply chain, and shipping operations we have improved upon our daily cleaning routines. These have been augmented to include more frequent cleaning of surfaces, training on proper handwashing, and enhanced equipment cleaning processes. We have also implemented social distancing best practices.
- For our employees who must work-in-place, we have implemented new processes and new office arrangements to ensure the safety of our employees and continuity of operations.
We are not done. We continue to monitor the situation closely and execute upon the plans built to handle these types of situations.
It is for these reasons alongside the capabilities of our world-class team backed by a loyal and compassionate customer community we have confidence. Amidst all the uncertainty, in this rapidly evolving situation, we know the power of a Thank You.
Thank You for being part of our family,
Your Myron Team