BUILD YOUR PRODUCT
The Women's SIRA Eco Knit Hoody is made with eco-friendly recycled polyester for a positive impact on the environment. It's moisture-wicking for all day comfort and treated with a special antimicrobial so it won't hold odor-causing bacteria. Designed to resist snags and pilling, this hoody maintains its quality look even after several wears. There's a built-in gaiter that wearers can easily pull up to cover the face when needed, plus UPF sun protection for increased safety when outdoors. Add your custom embroidered imprint and this is a wonderful gift that keeps them feeling appreciated.
- 63% Polyester 37% Recycled polyester
- Moisture-wicking and antimicrobial
- Built-in neck gaiter with adjustable elastic cord lock
- Snag-resistant and anti-pill
- The women's styling has: a slightly longer length, shirttail hem, cross over hood, shaped seams and tapered waist
- Treated with PROTX2® AV, a fabric treatment developed to decrease bacterial and viral loads
- UPF 15-24 sun protection
- Embroidered personalization
Imprint area: Left Chest: 4" W x 4" H (8 colors max.) / Rigth Sleeve: 3" W x 1.75" H (8 colors max.)
Imprint: Left Chest: 8 lines / 20 characters per line
Rigth Sleeve: 4 lines / 14 characters per line
$55 Art/Digitizing Charge, up to 10,000 stitches
Extended sizes available; please call or email for extended size pricing and to order assortments.